GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
- These general conditions of sale published therein govern the contract of sale (hereinafter, referred to as the “Agreement”) to users of the Site (hereinafter, for brevity the “Buyers” or ‘”Purchaser”), through electronic means, goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Good” or “Goods”) on display in the Web site goosetech.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Site”) operated Goosetech S.R.L.., corrente in Milano (MI), Via Senato 20 – CC / Milano MI- 2009286, c.f. 02002960962, p.i. 02002960962 in persona del legale rappresentante Sig. Angelo Luigi Meazza, (hereinafter, for brevity, “Goosetech” or “Goosetechsrl”).
- The General Conditions Of Sale posted on the Site should be viewed and known by the Purchaser prior to making the purchase of a good and the Buyer must specifically declare to have them inspected and accepted before sending the purchase order.
- Purchasers will receive, in addition, the protections provided in the event of the conclusion of distance contracts within the meaning of Title III, Section II, of the Decree. September 6, 2005, 206 (“Consumer Code”), as well as of all other protections provided without exception, in favor of the buyers, the Consumer Code itself.
1. Conclusion of the Contract
- In order to proceed with the purchase of the Goods the Buyer must send the purchase order and make the payment, following the procedures outlined in sections specially devoted.
- In particular, the steps to proceed with the purchase are the following:
- a) The Purchaser shall have free access to the Site and display the essential characteristics of the goods on display, including price, as well as the images published to illustrate the Goods themselves;
- b) Buyer may select one or more goods which intends to make the purchase, placing them into a “shopping cart” The contents of the basket can always be viewed by the Purchaser prior to placing an order; In addition, by accessing the cart Buyer may know, before purchase and payment, all information related to the purchase of the Goods, including the costs and expected delivery times;
- c) to make the purchase, the Buyer must register at the site, communicating their email address and a password of his choice, which will allow access to the same site;
- d) in order to complete the order, the Purchaser, in the “cart”, you must also include the mailing address and data required for payment;
- e) as an alternative to registration on the Site, the Purchaser may make the purchase as a In this case, the data required in order to complete the order will be stored at the database goosetech.com only for the period of time required to process the order and the Buyer will be required to enter the same data to each new order;
- f) The Purchaser may amend the Goods selected and data entered up forwarding final order, which shall be by selection of the button “confirm order”.
- The Buyer may pay by credit card or through the “PayPal”. More detailed information regarding the methods of payment are available in the “Payments” of the Site
- On receipt of a purchase order, the Purchaser Goosetech will send a receipt to the email order confirmation containing a summary of information relating to the purchase and proceed to execute the order The order shall be deemed, in each case, accepted and, consequently, the contract will be concluded at the time that the Purchaser will receive on your e-mail account, the confirmation of the order.
1. Rights and obligations of the Parties
- Goosetech will make delivery of the Goods to the address indicated by the Buyer in the purchase order, through a specially appointed More detailed information about the timing, cost and shipping locations are available in the “Shipping & Returns – Shipping” on the Site
- Goosetech assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase by the Purchaser or any damage that may have occurred to the Goods after delivery to the carrier as well as for any delay in delivery employees from the same
- In the event that one or more assets are not available, Goosetech will notify the customer by sending an email to the email address indicated by the same at the time of registration to the Site In that case, Goosetech will reimburse the Customer, by crediting the payment card or Pay Pal account specified by the Purchaser for the purchase price and, if the purchase has been about the only Good is not available, the shipping If there is the consent of the Buyer, Goosetech will send a different goods than the one ordered, of equivalent value.
- In any case, the unavailability of one or more goods ordered shall not constitute grounds for cancellation of the entire order by the
- Upon delivery of the goods by the carrier for its transport, the Buyer must verify the presence of the vector:
- a) the quantity and type of goods ordered is as specified in the transport document and as ordered;
- b) that the packaging used for transportation is intact, not damaged or altered, even if only the sealing
- If the Buyer finds any anomalies or discrepancies must notify the carrier immediately upon delivery of the Goods.
- The Buyer is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the information and data provided to Goosetech and undertakes to promptly communicate any changes in the information previously disclosed.
1. Compliance of Goods
- The description of Goods and images on this site are equivalent to those provided to Goosetech from its
- Goosetech undertakes to ensure that the description and / or photographic representation of the Goods on the Website is as faithful as possible to the goods themselves.
However, taking into account the fact that the image quality can depend on the tools used by the Buyer, it is possible that the perception by the Purchaser or the description of the photographic representation of the Goods does not correspond exactly to the same Well, so images and videos to accompany the presentation of the goods to be regarded as published on the Site as merely descriptive.
- In the event that the Goods delivered is found to be defective or different from what you ordered, Goosetech undertakes to provide to the Customer a legal guarantee of conformity, to be exercised under the conditions and within the time limits laid down in Articles. 128 et seq. of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005. In particular, the Buyer shall have the right to request, either:
- a) the delivery of a good, identical to the one ordered to the availability of stock, or
- b) the delivery of a good, quality and price equivalent to the availability of stock, or
- c) the repayment of the price of the Goods and the cost of
- The guarantee referred to in this Article will apply only in cases where the goods have been handled with due diligence and in accordance with their intended use, as well as upon presentation by the Buyer of the delivery receipt and indication of the number
- The costs of the return and / or replacement of goods due to the exercise of the guarantee shall be borne by
- In any case, the guarantee referred to in this Article shall not apply with regard to defects resulting from normal wear and tear of the Good.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the Purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without the need to explain the reasons, starting from receipt of the order confirmation sent by Goosetech and within fourteen days from receipt of the
- Where it intends to avail itself of this right of cancellation, the Buyer shall provide, within the said period of 14 working days from the date of delivery of the Good, the sending of special communications at
- In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Buyer will also be required to repay the Goosetech Well no later than the end of two weeks of this notification.
- More detailed information about the procedure and instructions to be followed in exercising the right of withdrawal is available in the “Shipping & Returns – Conditions of Return and Change” of the Site
- The essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal will be the integrity of the product to be returned, so that Goosetech will not accept returned goods damaged. However, it is sufficient that the Good will be returned in normal condition, as kept and handled with the use of reasonable diligence.
- In particular, the goods must be returned to:
- a) properly packed in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (not damaged, soiled or damaged) and fitted with all accessories and documentation;
- b) bear the transport document (found in the original), so as to allow Goosetech to identify the Purchaser (Order number, name and address);
- c) without manifest signs of use, except those that are compatible with the operation of a normal test article. That is, they will not have to bear any traces of prolonged use (more than a few minutes) in excess of the time required for a test and should not be in a state that does not allow resale.
- The costs of returning the goods will be borne by the Buyer.
- Following the exercise by the Purchaser of the right of withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions Of Sale, Goosetech refund the Customer the amounts paid by the same, by crediting the payment card or Paypal account indicated on the purchase. Refund will be made at no additional expense to the Buyer within 14 days from the date on which Goosetech will be aware of the right of cancellation by the
- The right of withdrawal, in any case, cannot be applied with reference to the following goods:
- a) Goods personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- b) Assets electronic, computer, cosmetics and perfumes sealed and opened by the Purchaser.
3. Protection of personal data
- Goosetech undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal information collected when you register with the Site and / or those communicated at the time of purchase by the Purchaser and to treat them in accordance with the regulations of the lgs. 196/03.
- In this regard, reference is made to the information contained in the detailed “Privacy” section.
- Goosetech reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms Of Sale.
- The General Conditions Of Sale applicable to the sale of each Well those will be posted on the Site at the time the order for the Good The Purchaser shall, therefore, must view and accept these Terms and Conditions General Sales before making any purchase.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions Of Sale should be considered null and void, the present General Sales Conditions will remain valid and productive effects in the remaining part.
- The mere tolerance or the failure to object to Goosetech for any breach of Buyer with respect to the information contained in the General Conditions Of Sale shall not be construed as tacit acceptance of such defaults, or as a desire to deviate from what was agreed between the parties.
8.1 For any communication and / or requests for legal assistance and / or complaints relating to the Purchased Assets, Buyer may contact Goosetech at the following addresses:
Milano (MI), Via Senato 20, Email: store@Goosetech.com Telefono: +39 02 76280990 Applicable Law:
9.1 These Terms and Conditions Of Sale are governed by Italian law and, therefore, shall be construed and enforced in accordance with it.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser so that the website can remember your access and provide services such as advertising defined according to your interests.
Visiting the site with your browser set to accept cookies, you indicate that you want to use the products and services Goosetech and consent to the cookies and other technologies needed to view them.